The interventional cardiology devices market was the third largest market in the global cardiovascular devices market in 2016. The global interventional cardiology devices market was estimated to be around $11.6 billion as of 2016 accounting for around 17% of the overall cardiovascular devices market in 2016.
Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Global Briefing 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global interventional cardiology devices market.
Interventional cardiology devices market comprises of medical devices that are used in interventional cardiology, a branch that deals with the catheter based treatment of structural heart diseases. This segment is focused mainly on minimally invasive treatments for functional and structural heart diseases using catheter-based approaches to reach the heart under x-ray visualization. Interventional cardiology devices are divided into stents, catheters, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) balloons, PTCA guidewires and balloon inflation devices.
The global interventional cardiology devices market was estimated to be around $11.6 billion as of 2016. The global interventional cardiology devices made up around 17% of the overall cardiovascular devices market in 2016. The interventional cardiology devices market was the third largest market in the global cardiovascular devices market in 2016.
Regulatory Approvals – Increase in number of interventional cardiology device approvals from the regulatory bodies such as FDA in the US and CE in EU is an emerging trend in the market. For instance, in July 2016, the FDA approved the first fully absorbable stent, Absorb GT1 BVS manufactured by Abbott Vascular for coronary artery disease . It offers a new treatment option for patients undergoing angioplasty and opting for absorbable devices instead of metallic stents.
Buy Now at:
Products Mentioned/Markets Covered: Stents, Catheters, Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (Ptca) Balloons, Ptca Guidewires And Balloon Inflation Devices.
Companies Mentioned: Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, C.R. Bard, Medtronic plc.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
For More Details Sample/Inquire at:
The Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Global Briefing Report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The interventional cardiology devices market is one of the segments in the cardiovascular devices market, within the medical equipment market.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- Interventional Cardiology Devices report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a five to seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future Outlook.
- Get up to date information available on the Interventional Cardiology Devices market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-3 working days of order.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234 | email@example.com
Connect With us on: