The global prosthetic heart valve device market was estimated to be around $2.2 billion as of 2016 accounting for around 3% of the overall cardiovascular devices market in 2016. The prosthetic heart valve device market was the sixth largest market in the global cardiovascular devices market in 2016.
Prosthetic Heart Valve Device Market Global Briefing 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global prosthetic heart valve device market.
Prosthetic Heart Valve Devices are a class of medical devices such as artificial heart valves that are implanted in the heart of a patient with valvular heart diseases. Prosthetic heart valve devices are segmented into mechanical heart valves, transcatheter heart valves and tissue heart valves.
The global prosthetic heart valve device market was estimated to be around $2.2 billion as of 2016. The global prosthetic heart valve device made up around 3% of the overall cardiovascular devices market in 2016. The prosthetic heart valve device market was the sixth largest market in the global cardiovascular devices market in 2016.
Increasing Demand for Minimally-Invasive Cardiac Surgeries:
Demand for minimally-invasive cardiac surgeries is increasing as they are less disruptive and traumatic for the human body, and result in less post-surgical recovery time and improved efficiency. These techniques may be suitable for certain procedures involving the heart valves and certain types of routine bypass surgeries. For instance, robot assisted heart surgeries are more evident in mitral valve surgeries and heart surgeries. These surgeries are replacing traditional methods with larger incisions. In this procedure surgeons use a computer enhanced device to guide the surgical tools, which consist of robotically-guided arms that reach and operate in difficult-to-reach areas, and a robotically controlled 3D camera for visualization.
Since there is a demand for minimally invasive cardiac surgeries, companies in this industry should design and develop cost effective cardiovascular devices.
Buy Now at:
Products Mentioned/Markets Covered: Mechanical Heart Valves, Transcatheter Heart Valves And Tissue Heart Valves.
Companies Mentioned: Edwards Lifesciences, LivaNov plc, Medtronic plc, and St. Jude Medical
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
For More Details Sample/Inquire at:
The Prosthetic Heart Valve Device Market Global Briefing Report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The prosthetic heart valve device market is one of the segments in the cardiovascular devices market, within the medical equipment market.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- Prosthetic Heart Valve Device report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a five to seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future Outlook.
- Get up to date information available on the Prosthetic Heart Valve Device market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-3 working days of order.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234 | email@example.com
Connect With us on: